This week Steven Prill from Donatelli Catering is sharing his recipe for Italian Nacho’s. He apologizes for not having a picture. He said they were so fantastic he ate them all before he had a change to take one.
1. 1 pound bulk Italian sausage (mild or hot)
2. 1 (7 1/2 ounce) bag tortilla chips
3. 1 (2 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
4. 1/2 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
5. 1/2 cup banana peppers, drained
6. 1 1/4 cups pizza sauce
Preheat your oven’s broiler.
Crumble the sausage into a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir until no longer pink; drain.
Arrange the tortilla chips on a baking sheet. Top with sausage, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, and banana peppers. Place nachos under the preheated broiler until the cheese is melted, 5 to 8 minutes. Serve with pizza sauce for dipping..
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
Ready in: 25 min
Would you like to be next week’s Best of Parker Recipe of the Week and eligible to win the Best of Parker award?