Parker CO has 5 great sports bars
Brick House Tap + Tavern has the most TV’s per person in all of Douglas County. They are sure to have a Super Bowl Special along with the most Colorado microbrews in Parker CO
Tailgate Tavern invites folks to watch the game on their big screen with surround sound and on their 11 HD Flat Screens. There’s not a bad seat in the house at the Tailgate. They are having a party starting at 2:00 p.m. All you can eat food of wings, pizza, and hot dogs domestic drafts $1.75, domestic bottled beer $2.00, domestic pitchers $6.00
Parker Garage – Right on Mainstreet with the best Moscow Mules in town, owned by Broncos fanatics so make sure to wear your Orange & Blue! Upscale bar food served through dinner with Mule Monday’s for the Monday night games.
Takoda Tavern – a low-key sports bar with great burgers, wings and nachos… and don’t forget the friend pickles! Best in Parker!
FuNuGyz – This bar on the Northend of Parker is filled with lots of crazy sports fanatics. Their Mexican food is tasty as are the wings and the prices are right.
We are always confident that our Denver Broncos will be in the Super Bowl every year so get your ORANGE on!
Do you need some ideas for snacks to take to your own tailgate parties? Here are a few options. Here are some other Super Bowl snack recipes for your tailgate party.
- Super Bowl 5 Layer Cheesy Chile Dip Recipe – This dip has been a football potluck party favorite for over a decade.
- Touch Down Turkey Bites – fun football-shaped treats.
- Sweet & Spicy Cheese Dip this one is super easy and a crowd pleaser.
- Potstickers for an Asian twist at your Super Bowl Party
- Seven Layer Dip Recipe
- Limoncello Chicken Wings – These are the best wings you have ever had! Even if you don’t like wings, you’ll like these.
Check out these yummy options before you head to the grocery store today.