A Parker Christmas Holiday Tradition
“ Magic on Mainstreet” is happening once again at the towns family favorite small town USA holiday Christmas Carriage Parade
Saturday – December 14, 2019 at Noon Mainstreet in Downtown Parker
Come and experience that holiday feeling in the air and enjoy this all-equestrian parade made up of dozens of horse-drawn carriages, wagons, minis and marching bands, surreys, and stagecoaches from across Colorado, all dressed up for the holidays.With a different theme each year, the parade continues to stay small and give you that locals feeling that is becoming harder to find. Join the fun on this special afternoon when the streets are lined with families and eager children hoping to catch a glimpse of Santa.
The Town hosted photo opportunity with Santa will now be part of the North Pole Pass Experience, which requires pre-purchase. (parents bring your own camera – there will not be a professional photographer onsite!)
Event-goers also enjoy a holiday farmer’s market, a petting zoo and pony rides, ice sculpting and visiting time and pictures with Mr. and Mrs. Claus!
Limited Handicap-Accessible parking will be available at the Schoolhouse at Mainstreet, 19650 E. Mainstreet.
NORTH POLE PASS
New to the Parker Christmas Carriage Parade – a memorable experience for kids ages 2-10! This unique and exclusive pass will create a day of holiday memories for kids on Saturday, December 14, 2019!
Passes are $20/Resident and $23/Non-Resident. Those that purchase this pass will be able to visit the petting zoo, ice skate at the Parker Ice Trail at Discovery Park, learn secrets of the North Pole from one of Santa’s elves, spend time creating holiday arts and crafts, refresh with milk and cookies and most importantly spend time with the big guy himself! With this pass, kids will not only be able to share their Christmas wish list with Santa and Mrs. Claus but will hear a story read by Jolly Ole St. Nick himself. They will also walk away with an autographed (by Santa right in front of their eyes) storybook. Parents and guardians – there will be time for informal pictures so make sure to bring your cameras/phones!
Your registration will include:
- Petting Zoo (unlimited anytime between 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.) (Value: $4.00)
- Ice Skating at the Parker Ice Trail at Discovery Park (skates included – anytime between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.) (*parents must pay to skate) (Value: $10)
- One hour reserved session at the North Pole (Inside Douglas County Libraries in Event Rooms A and B)
- 30 minutes inside Santa’s Workshop (Event Room A)
- Activities and magic with one of Santa’s elves inside Santa’s Workshop
- Crafts courtesy of Cross Family Church
- Milk and cookies in Santa’s Workshop Room courtesy of Cross Family Church
- 30 minute Storytime and with meet and greet with Santa (Event Room B)
- Storytime with Santa
- Christmas book to take home that you can ask Santa to autograph (courtesy of DC Libraries)
- Informal picture with Santa (parents bring your cameras)
North Pole Pass Rules/Restrictions
- Those under 2 are admitted with purchase of a sibling’s pass.
- On event day, pick up your North Pole Pass wristbands at the Discovery Park Ice Trail Skate Rental Building to pick up your North Pole Pass wristbands. You will need those wristbands to access all activities including Santa’s Workshop and Storytime with Santa.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations, late arrivals or no shows.
- The Christmas Carriage Parade and the North Pole Pass activities will happen snow or shine and in cold or warm weather.
- Please be on time for your specific reservation to visit Santa’s Workshop and Storytime with Santa. You will not be given access to these two activities for any other time other than your pre-reserved time slot.
- Unlimited access to the petting zoo and ice skating is between 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Parking is not included. The library parking lot is open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis. Town Hall, PACE and Discovery Park lots will be unavailable from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. due to parade staging.
Parker Christmas Carriage Parade – Photos are copyrighted, do not use without permission and a link back.