Parker Days runs from June 12 through June 14, 2015.
PARADE. FOOD. CARNIVAL RIDES. FOUR CONCERT STAGES WITH FREE MUSIC.
IT’S THE PERFECT FAMILY WEEKEND!
- Thursday 5 – 10 p.m.
- Friday 5 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Sunday 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
How much does it cost to go to Parker Days 2015?
The festival is free to attend. Spend as much time as you would like walking the streets, talking to the 200+ booth vendors, and listening to the 15+ bands on four stages, plus perusing all of the specialty events happening at the event.
Enjoy street performers, traveling musicians, clowns, you never know who or what will turn up!
Parker Days Carnival Tickets
Get Your Carnival Tickets and Mega Passes Now
Parker Days is held June 13-15, 2014 with a Carnival Sneak Preview on Thursday, June 12. The event is 1.5 miles south of E-470 and Parker Road at Parker and Main Street (downtown Parker). The carnival hours for the event are:
- June 11 – 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM Carnival Sneak Peek
- June 12 – 5:00 PM – Midnight
- June 13 – 11:00 AM – Midnight
- June 14 – 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Carnival tickets can be exchanged ONLY on-site at the carnival ticket booths during the hours listed above. You cannot exchange tickets at the Chamber as has been done in past years. Ticket booths will be in the Mainstreet Center Parking lot (near Mainstreet), across from the Main Stage on Victorian and at the top of the hill near the big kids’ carnival rides. More information about the event can be found at www.ParkerDaysFestival.com.
*These tickets DO NOT include tickets for the bounce houses. Tickets for the bounce houses may be purchased at the festival.
Purchase the MEGA Pass Ticket and exchange it on-site for four days of unlimited rides at the carnival!
Parker Days KYGO Mainstage
HOURS: THURS 6pm-11pm | FRI 5:30pm – 11pm | SAT 12pm – 11pm | SUN 10am – 8pm
Join us for more than 20 hours of free, amazing music Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The lineup includes:Thursday
- 7:00PM FACE (Ticketed Event)
- 8:30PM Rick Springfield (Ticketed Event) < Click to purchase Tickets
Concert $35 | Concert + 2 drinks $45 | VIP $100
- 5:30PM-7:00PM – Blinker Fluid
- 7:30PM-9:30PM – That Eighties Band
- 10:00PM-12:00AM – Tunisia
- 12:30PM-2:00PM – Steve Manshel
- 2:30PM-4:00PM – PAA KOW
- 4:30PM-6:00PM – Ryan Chrys & The Rough Cuts
- 6:30PM-8:00PM – Guild of Ages
- 8:30PM-10:00PM – Turn the Page
- 10:30PM-12:00AM – KYGO Presents: LOCASH COWBOYS
- 10:00am PEPC Church Service
- 12:00pm Fiesta Colorado Dance Company
- 1:15pm The Blues Brothers Road Show
- 2:45pm The Nacho Men
- 4:30pm The Long Run
- 6:45pm KYGO Presents: Rachele Lynae
PACE CENTER AT PIKES PEAK STAGE
HOURS: FRI 5:30pm – 10pm | SAT 11:30am – 10pm | SUN 12pm – 6pm
- 5:00pm The Lovely In-Betweens
- 7:00pm Union Gray
- 9:00pm Jolly Demis
- 12:30pm Bill McCay Duo
- 2:30pm Manuel Molina
- 4:30pm Tambours Sans Frontierss
- 6:30pm Bluzinators
- 8:30pm Sam Adams
- 12:00pm Samie True (as seen Sunday’s at the Parker Farmers Market)
- 1:30pm Toco Bay
- 3:30pm Jeff Brinkman
Entertainment Lineup 2015
Wandering Street Performers, Carnival Sneak-Peak and band lineups seen below.
- 10:00am Parker Days Parade
- 12:00-5:00pm Mad Science shows (in the gazebo)
- 1:00-3:00pm Stongman Competition
- 4:00-7:00pm Motorcycle Show
- 8:00am Pancake Breakfast
- 10:00-2:00pm Car Show
- 12:00-5:00pm Mad Science shows (in the gazebo)
Inflatables and Street Performers
Inflatable rides are available on a pay-per-lay basis starting at $1 and going up from there. These rides will primarily be in O’Brien Park.
In 2014 at Parker Days there will be a ton of great entertainment to keep you coming back day after day including:
- Three Interactive Buskers Stations
- The Strongman Competition
- Car Show
- The Gerbil Wheel ….and more … more … more.
- Additional area for and more carnival rides
- In the parade all mascots for Nuggets, Avalanche and Mammoth. Colorado Clown Club. Chapparal Band is in it this year … first time to have high school band in our history
- Pikes Peak Stage will have an interactive stage in between sets with contests and trivia
- Strongman in Main Stage Area on Saturday
- Pancake Breakfast on Sunday a.m. Free. Canned or money donations to Parker Task Force
The new area is called the Chamber Cooler. Tickets are $50 for Chamber Members and $100 for Non-Chamber Members. For each ticket bought for the Chamber Cooler, the guest will get $30 of tickets to use to buy beer or food. Snacks will be in the Chamber Cooler as well as their own bartender … but, individuals will pay using their tickets for alcohol.
Food, Soda and Beer
Tickets are sold for $1 each in the Primary food vending location. The primary food booth is in O’Brien Park parking lot and the secondary food vending area is on Mainstreet and Pine Drive. The Secondary area food vedors will accept cash only. Tickets are non-refundable but can be used for food, beer, and soda.
Pay parking is available at either Pine Curve or in Parker Station parking lot. Fees collected at both lots benefit local non-profits and start at $5 for the day. More informaiton is available on the parking page.
At the festival you will find great deals on all types of crafts, art, home goods, and more. Bring your wallet for all of these fun treats!
Parker Days Hours, Parking & Road Closures
If you are new to Douglas County then you are in for a treat! This down home Parker Days event is where you really get to know your friends, neighbors, public officials, Parker Chamber members, and local Parker business owners. The Parker Chamber calls this one of their signature events and it includes a parade, carnival, craft and artisan show, good food, cold beer and all the regular carnival fare you’d expect. Local businesses and churches also sponsor a young children’s area with face painting, bounce rooms, pony rides all at a very reasonable price, and a grand fireworks display acts as a grand finale and kicks off a whole season of summer fun in the growing town that still feels like home.
To purchase tickets, simply click on the link, specify the number of tickets and add them to your shopping cart.
The video above shows some sights from Parker Days
Thursday, June 11 will be a family fun sneak peek carnival day
* 5:00pm – Carnival Opens
* 10:00pm – Carnival Closes
This event could not take place without the help of hundred of volunteers. Would you like to get involved? There are even openings for adults to man (or woman) the beer tent help in the beer garden, work security, parade help, set up, tear down literally hundreds of people work together to create the festival magic. Up to the minute information is always available on the Parker Days Facebook page here.
Photo Copyright © 2010-2015 All Rights Reserved by Chrissy Morin. All Photo’s were taken by the webmaster and are not to be used without permission.