Parker Days Festival is one of the largest family festivals in Colorado and brings more than 150,000 people to the community in June. This year’s event runs June 9-11, 2017 in downtown Parker. The full festival activities run June 9-11. For the latest information, visit ParkerDaysFestival.com.
For more details, the public can contact the Parker Area Chamber of Commerce office at 303-841-4268.
PARADE. FOOD. CARNIVAL RIDES. FOUR CONCERT STAGES WITH FREE MUSIC.
IT’S THE PERFECT FAMILY WEEKEND!
- Thursday 5 – 10 p.m.
- Friday 5 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Sunday 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
How much does it cost to go to Parker Days?
The festival is free to attend. Spend as much time as you would like walking the streets, talking to the 200+ booth vendors, and listening to the 15+ bands on four stages, plus perusing all of the specialty events happening at the event.
Enjoy street performers, traveling musicians, clowns, you never know who or what will turn up!
Parker Days Carnival Tickets
Get Your Carnival Tickets and Mega Passes Now
The event is 1.5 miles south of E-470 and Parker Road at Parker and Main Street (downtown Parker). The carnival hours for the event are:
- Thursday – 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM Carnival Sneak Peek
- Friday – 5:00 PM – Midnight
- Saturday – 11:00 AM – Midnight
- Sunday – 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Carnival tickets can be exchanged ONLY on-site at the carnival ticket booths during the hours listed above. Ticket booths will be in the Mainstreet Center Parking lot (near Mainstreet), across from the Main Stage on Victorian and at the top of the hill near the big kids’ carnival rides. More information about the event can be found at www.ParkerDaysFestival.com.
*These tickets DO NOT include tickets for the bounce houses. Tickets for the bounce houses may be purchased at the festival.
Purchase the MEGA Pass Ticket and exchange it on-site for four days of unlimited rides at the carnival!
Parker Days KYGO Mainstage
HOURS: THURS 6pm-11pm | FRI 5:30pm – 11pm | SAT 12pm – 11pm | SUN 10am – 8pm
Join us for more than 20 hours of free, amazing music Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The lineup includes:
- Bret Michaels Concert!
The KYGO stage is back with a great line up this year! Join us for more than 20 hours of free, amazing music Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Saturday night’s closing concert features Midland, named one of 10 New Artists Who Will Rule 2017 by Entertainment Weekly, The full lineup includes:
- 6:00-7:30 PM – Paradise Theater
- 8:00-9:30 PM – Ted Fiorino’s Journey Tribute
- 10:00-11:30 PM – Van Wholen
- 12:30-1:30 PM – So What Brothers
- 2:00-3:00 PM – Brian Hornbuckle Band
- 3:30-5:00 PM – Sisters of Rock
- 5:30-7:00 PM – Tyler Walker Band
- 7:30-9:00 PM – Buckstein
- 9:30-11:00 PM – KYGO Presents: Midland
- 11:00-11:30PM – KYGO DJ Show – Giveaways, dancing, and fun
- 10:00AM-11:30AM – Church Service brought to you by PEPC Church
- 12:00-1:30 PM – Kelli Said
- 2:00-3:30 PM – Conjunto Colores
- 4:00-5:30 PM – Chris Daniels
- 6:00-8:00 PM – Wash Park
PACE CENTER AT PIKES PEAK STAGE
HOURS: FRI 5 pm – 10pm | SAT 11 am – 10pm | SUN 10pm – 6pm
The Pikes Peak delights us again bringing great music to the streets of Parker Days. This stage features smaller acoustic style acts and great family entertainment.Friday
- 11:00 – 11:30 AM – Recorded Music
- 11:30 – 12:30 PM – Bonne Bella Beauty Pageant Winners
- 12:45 – 2:00 PM – Mile High Banjos
- 2:30-4:00 PM – M Squared
- 4:30-6:00 PM – Wirewood Station
- 6:30-8:00 PM – Rachel & the Ruckus
- 8:30-10:00 PM – Boomers
- 10:00-11:30 AM – Delta Sonics
- Noon-1:00 PM – Arthur Lee Land
- 1:30-3:00 PM – Acoustic Mining Co.
- 3:30-4:30 PM – S.E. Church Rock Band
- 5:00 – 6:00 PM – Stacey T. & The Big Difference
The Community Stage is a great place to catch local entertainment from kids to adults. The stage will include a full line-up of demonstrations, cultural presentations, and performers of all ages and varieties. The Council of Arts, Science and Culture, a local non-profit provides arts programs to kids assists Parker Days in finding great children performers for the Community Stage.Cost: Free
Inflatables and Street Performers
Inflatable rides are available on a pay-per-lay basis starting at $1 and going up from there. These rides will primarily be in O’Brien Park.
- Dips, whirls, drops, circles, spins, rightside up, upside down, mazes, fun houses, haunted houses. The Parker Days carnival features rides for youth and young-at-heart adults. Please note that, for your safety, flip flops, bare feet, and guests with casts are NOT allowed on carnival rides.Ticket CostsTickets can be purchased on site per ticket or by purchasing carnival passes.
- $1 per ticket on-site.
- One-day Carnival Pass is $25, if purchased in advance on the website, or $30 if purchased at the event.
- You can also buy a Mega Pass (advance purchase only) that covers all four days of the carnival for $60.
Carnival wristband(s) do not include access to Water Balls or Bounce Houses. These items must be purchased separately through the groups running those sections of the festival.
Parker Days Parade
Nothing says community like a good parade, and the Parker Days parade represents the best of Parker. The event includes marching bands, clowns, floats, horses, circus performers, and more.
Other activities include:
- Engaging with the many buskers (street performers) on and around Mainstreet ready to entertain you.
- The Sunday morning Farmer’s Market.
- Sampling soft drinks from around the world at the Coke Experience.
- Visiting the many booths that line Mainstreet and Victorian Drive.
- Petting cute farm animals at the Petting Zoo
- The Parker Car Club’s Annual Parker Days Car Show that features some of the best looking cars and motorcycles in the area.
- Parker Evangelical Presbyterian Church’s Sunday morning open-air service on the Main Stage followed by a pancake breakfast.
Food, Soda, and Beer
Tickets are sold for $1 each in the Primary food vending location. The primary food booth is in O’Brien Park parking lot and the secondary food vending area is on Mainstreet and Pine Drive. The Secondary area food vendors will accept cash only. Tickets are non-refundable but can be used for food, beer, and soda.
Pay parking is available at the Parker Station parking lot. Fees collected at both lots benefit local non-profits and start at $5 for the day. More information is available on the parking page.
At the festival, you will find great finds crafts, art, home goods, and more. Bring your wallet for all of these fun treats.
Parker Days Festival FAQ
Q. Can I bring my dog?
A. Dogs are allowed but please be sure your dog can be a good companion when surrounded by 100,000 people. Please be mindful of hot pavement on dogs paws. Also dogs are not allowed in the Main Stage Area and Pikes Peak Stage Area.
Q. How much are carnival tickets during the festival?
A. Carnival tickets are now $30 per day on site or online.
Q. How tall do you need to be to ride the rides?
A. Individuals must be at least 36″ tall to ride the carnival rides – anyone under this height will not be allowed on rides, not even on parents’ laps.
Q. Is there handicapped parking at the Festival?
A. Handicap parking is in the Parker Water Lot and at PACE Center.
If you are new to Douglas County then you are in for a treat! This down home Parker Days event is where you really get to know your friends, neighbors, public officials, Parker Chamber members, and local Parker business owners. The Parker Chamber calls this one of their signature events and it includes a parade, carnival, craft and artisan show, good food, cold beer and all the regular carnival fare you’d expect. Local businesses and churches also sponsor a young children’s area with face-painting, bounce rooms, pony rides all at a very reasonable price, and a grand fireworks display acts as a grand finale and kicks off a whole season of summer fun in the growing town.
To purchase tickets, simply click on the link, specify the number of tickets and add them to your shopping cart.
The video above shows some sights from Parker Days
This event could not take place without the help of hundred of volunteers. Would you like to get involved? There are even openings for adults to man (or woman) the beer tent help in the beer garden, work security, parade help, set up, tear down literally hundreds of people work together to create the festival magic. Up to the minute information is always available on the Parker Days Facebook page.