Parker Days runs from Thursday – Sunday
Parker Days Dates June 2020
Parker Days Festival is one of the largest family festivals in Colorado and brings more than 150,000 people to the community in June.
For more details, the public can contact the Parker Area Chamber of Commerce office at 303-841-4268.
PARADE. FOOD. CARNIVAL RIDES. FOUR CONCERT STAGES WITH FREE MUSIC.
IT’S THE PERFECT FAMILY WEEKEND!
- Thursday 5 – 10 p.m.
- Friday 5 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Saturday 9 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Sunday 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
How much does it cost to go to Parker Days?
The festival is free to attend. Spend as much time as you would like walking the streets, talking to the 200+ booth vendors, and listening to the 15+ bands on three stages, plus perusing all of the specialty events happening at the event.
Enjoy street performers, traveling musicians, clowns, you never know who or what will turn up!
Parker Days Carnival Tickets
Get Your Carnival Tickets and Mega Passes Now
Click HERE to get your tickets today!
The event is 1.5 miles south of E-470 and Parker Road at Parker and Main Street (downtown Parker). The carnival hours for the event are:
- Thursday – 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM Carnival Sneak Peek
- Friday – 5:00 PM-Midnight
- Saturday – 11:00 AM-Midnight
- Sunday – 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Carnival tickets can be exchanged ONLY on-site at the carnival ticket booths during the hours listed above. Ticket booths will be in the Mainstreet Center Parking lot (near Mainstreet), across from the Main Stage on Victorian and at the top of the hill near the big kids’ carnival rides. More information about the event can be found at www.ParkerDaysFestival.com.
*These tickets DO NOT include tickets for the bounce houses. Tickets for the bounce houses may be purchased at the festival.
ATTRACTIONS WITH ADDITIONAL FEES
New in 2019
Purchase tickets anywhere on site and use them food and beverage, carnival rides, inflatables, waterballs, NURF TERF Mobile Nerf Tag Games, pony rides and Rocky Mountain Mini Train rides!
- Buy tickets at any festival ticket booth. $1 per ticket. Rides average 3-5 tickets
- Single Day Carnival Wristband $30 onsite, $25 online (online sales close at 4pm, June 6)
- Carnival Mega Wristband (4-day Carnival Access) $65 available online only (online sales close at 4pm, June 6)
- Carnival tickets are not valid to purchase food and drink.
Food & Drink
Tickets $1/ticket (average price $3-$10/item).
Food and drink tickets not valid for carnival rides.
Starting at $3/ride. Buy tickets at any festival ticket booth.
$10/ride. Buy tickets at any festival ticket booth.
Purchase the MEGA Pass Ticket and exchange it on-site for four days of unlimited rides at the carnival!
Parker Days KYGO Mainstage
HOURS: THURS 6pm-11pm | FRI 5:30pm – 11pm | SAT 12pm – 11pm | SUN 10am – 8pm
Thursday, June 6
- 6:00-7:30 PM – Fire and Ice – A Pat Benatar Tribute
- 8:00-8:45 PM – The Purple Madness – Recreating Prince
- 09:30-10:30 PM – The Bruce Springsteen Experience – A Tribute to The Boss
Friday, June 7
- 6:00-6:45 PM – Dreamboat Annie – A Tribute to the Music of Heart
- 7:15-8:15 PM – 6035 – Ultimate Rock Classic Tribute Band
- 8:45-9:45 PM – The Ultimate King of Pop – The Michael Jackson Experience
- 10:15-11:30 PM – Jumping Jack Flash – The World’s Greatest Rolling Stones Live Concert Recreation
Saturday, June 8
- 12:00-1:30 PM – Nothing But Nineties – Denver’s 90’s Cover Band
- 2:00-3:30 PM – Anavrin’s Day – A Tribute to 90’s Alternative
- 4:00-5:30 PM – Smokin’ – Colorado’s Boston & More Tribute Band
- 6:00-7:30 PM – Austin Young
- 8:00-11:30 PM – A Tribute Show to the Stars of Modern Country Music, featuring…
Sunday, June 9
- 10:00AM-11:30AM – Church Service
- 12:00-1:30 PM – The Loose Nuts
- 2:00-3:30 PM – Let It Roll – A Tribute to Little Feat
- 4:00-5:30 PM – Mannequin
- 6:00-8:00 PM – Soul School
East Mainstreet Stage
Friday, June 7
The East Mainstreet Stage features an exciting and eclectic line-up of foot-stomping music, from Americana to Old-School Funk Dance Covers, Folk, Blues, Electronica, Rap, and everything in between.
- 5:00 – 6:00 PM Professor Fox
- 6:30 – 8:00 PM The Wrecklunds
- 8:30 – 10:00 PM Buckner Funken Jazz
Saturday, June 8
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 NOON TBA
- 12:00 – 1:30 PM Guerrilla Fanfare Brass Band
- 2:00 – 3:30 PM Hilltop Harvest
- 4:00 – 5:30 PM Cup-a-Jo
- 6:00 – 7:30 PM The Argument
- 8:00 – 10:00 PM The Hornbuckles
Sunday, June 9
- 10:30 AM – 12:00 PM Sister Neapolitan
- 12:30 – 2:00 PM Mandolin Ranch
- 2:30 – 4:00 PM Write Minded
- 4:30 – 6:00 PM Aurora School of Rock
Parker’s Community Stage
The Community Stage is a great place to catch local entertainment from kids to adults. The stage will include a full line-up of demonstrations, cultural presentations, and performers of all ages and varieties. The Council of Arts, Science and Culture, a local non-profit provides arts programs to kids assists Parker Days in finding great children performers for the Community Stage.Friday, June 7
- 5:30-6:15 PM – Friar
- 6:30-7:15 PM – Tony Airozo
- 7:30-8:30 PM – Allegro Band Camp Players
- 7:45-10:00 PM – Denver Municipal Jazz Band
Saturday, June 8
- 10:00-11:00 AM – Denver and District Pipe Band
- 11:00-11:15 AM – Fencing Academy of Denver
- 11:15-12:00 PM – Cinderella Colorado
- 12:00-12:30 PM – Parker Dance Academy
- 12:30-12:45 PM – Parker Academy of Martial Arts
- 12:45-1:00 PM – Fencing Academy of Denver
- 1:00-1:30 PM – Parker Dance Academy
- 1:30-1:45 PM – Fencing Academy of Denver
- 1:45-2:00 PM – Parker Academy of Martial Arts
- 2:00-2:15 PM – Parker Players
- 2:15-3:00 PM – Jordan Rose
- 3:00-3:15 PM – Parker Players Improv
- 3:15-3:45 PM – Parker Academy of Martial Arts
- 4:00-5:00 PM – Fred Astaire Dance Studios
- 5:00-5:15 PM – Parker Players Improv
- 5:15-6:00 PM – Leah Giordano
- 6:15-7:15 PM – Miranda House
- 7:15-8:00 PM – Parker Players Improv
- 8:00-9:00 PM – Anna, Ayla, Jake and Brendan
- 9:00-10:00 PM – Parker Acoustic Society
Sunday, June 9
- 10:00-10:30 AM – Parker Dance Academy
- 10:30-10:45 PM – Parker Academy of Martial Arts
- 10:45-11:30 AM – Bennett School of Irish Dance
- 11:30-12:15 PM – Hayden Duncan
- 12:15-1:00 PM – Miranda House
- 1:15-2:00 PM – Tommy, Larry and Dave Show
- 2:15-3:00 PM – Steven St. James
- 3:15-4:00 PM – Rick Vaught
- 4:00-5:00 PM – Leah Giordano
- 5:00-6:00 PM – Allegro Community Pan Band
Inflatable rides are available on a pay-per-play basis starting at $1 and going up from there. These rides will primarily be in O’Brien Park.
Bounce houses, a super slide, a climbing wall, safe archery, and more. It’s the perfect way for the younger set to release some pent up energy!
Cost: $3+ per ride and/or unlimited rides in area for $20 per day (separate wristband from carnival rides). Cash or tickets.
Parker Days Parade
Nothing says community like a good parade, and the Parker Days parade represents the best of Parker. This year’s parade theme is Let’s Celebrate Parker! Participants will celebrate the things they love about Parker – favorite places, friendly people, a special memory, significant moments in the Town’s history. The event includes high school marching bands, floats, horses, and more! Since the parade route fills completely, and the streets close early we suggest you arrive an hour early to reserve your spot along the parade route on Mainstreet and Victorian Drive. The announcer’s stand is at the corner of Mainstreet and Pikes Peak Drive in front of the Parker Chamber of Commerce. Remember the parade goes all the way around Victorian Drive so if Mainstreet gets too crowded, you may find better viewing along Victorian Drive!
Food, Soda, and Beer
Tickets are sold for $1 each in the Primary food vending location. The primary food booth is in O’Brien Park parking lot and the secondary food vending area is on Mainstreet and Pine Drive. The Secondary area food vendors will accept cash only. Tickets are non-refundable but can be used for food, beer, and soda.
Pay parking is available at the Parker Station parking lot. Fees collected at both lots benefit local non-profits and start at $5 for the day. Handicap parking is in the Parker Water Lot and at PACE Center. Do NOT park in retail store parking lots during the event as your car may be towed at your own expense in area’s marked as such.
At the festival, you will find great finds crafts, art, home goods, and more. Bring your wallet for all of these fun treats.
Please note that Mainstreet will be closed at Parker Rd. All access to parking facilities are via Longs Way or Pine Drive. Click on the icons on the map below to get directions to your desired parking location.
Parking fees: Parking at outlying lots are free – marked in green on the map – closer lots, marked in blue on the map, have a fee starting at $5/day. Accessible parking areas are marked on the map here.
Parker Days Festival FAQ
Q. Can I bring my dog?
A. Dogs are allowed but please be sure your dog can be a good companion when surrounded by 100,000 people. Please be mindful of hot pavement on dogs paws. Also, dogs are not allowed in the Main Stage Area and Pikes Peak Stage Area.
Q. How much are carnival tickets during the festival?
A. Carnival tickets are now $30 per day on site or online.
Q. How tall do you need to be to ride the rides?
A. Individuals must be at least 36″ tall to ride the carnival rides – anyone under this height will not be allowed on rides, not even on parents’ laps.
Q. Is there handicapped parking at the Festival?
A. Handicap parking is in the Parker Water Lot and at PACE Center.
If you are new to Douglas County then you are in for a treat! This down-home Parker Days event is where you really get to know your friends, neighbors, public officials, Parker Chamber members, and local Parker business owners. The Parker Chamber calls this one of their signature events and it includes a parade, carnival, craft and artisan show, good food, cold beer and all the regular carnival fare you’d expect. Local businesses and churches also sponsor a young children’s area with face-painting, bounce rooms, pony rides all at a very reasonable price, and a grand fireworks display acts as a grand finale and kicks off a whole season of summer fun in the growing town.
To purchase tickets, simply click on the link, specify the number of tickets and add them to your shopping cart.
The video above shows some sights from Parker Days
This event could not take place without the help of hundreds of volunteers. Would you like to get involved? There are even openings for adults to man (or woman) the beer tent help in the beer garden, work security, parade help, set up, tear down literally hundreds of people work together to create the festival magic. Up to the minute information is always available on the Parker Days Facebook page.