Barnett & Son Brewing Co
18425 Pony Express Dr, Parker, CO 80134
Barnett’s Oktoberfest celebration returns on September 16, 17, and 18, 2022! Join them for a weekend of seasonal flavor with Schnitzelwirt, Big Stuff food trucks, stein hoisting Friday and Saturday at 6:30 pm, Liters of our freshly tapped Oktoberfest Lager— and a Dunkel that we brewed for good measure.
See you all on the patio. Prost!
Denver is hosting an Oktoberfest two weekends in September of 2022
Larimer and 21st in the Ballpark District
Free General Admission (no ticket required)
LESS LONG LINES = MORE GOOD TIMES
Events include beer hoisting, keg bowling, live music, a costume contest, and a long dog derby.
Oktoberfest like a VIP at the Prost Beer Hall
The Beer Hall experience includes…
• All You Can Eat (menu TBA)
• All You Can Drink
• Exclusive Prost Brewing Co. Drafts
• Exclusive Wine Offerings
• Exclusive Cocktail Offerings
• Official 2022 Oktoberfest Stein
• Official 2022 Oktoberfest Snapback
• VIP Game Area with Cornhole & Giant Jenga
• Private Restrooms!
• Exclusive VIP Tent with Seating
• Sunday Boozy Brunch with Mimosas!
Why is Oktoberfest celebrated in September?
There are a few different theories…
- The “Oktoberfest” started in Munich, Germany on 12th October 1810. It was a celebration to honor the marriage of Crown Prince Ludwig and Princess Therese. The public party was a huge hit so it became an annual celebration. The public party was a huge hit and from then on it has been continued until today. There are also references to an end of harvest festival as early as the fifteenth century which ran from the last Saturday of September to the first Sunday of October.
What does beer have to do with”Oktoberfest”?
- In the dark ages, there were no reliable preservation methods for food and drink spoilage and you could only keep a batch of good old homebrew from spoiling for so long. The old beer had to be used up before it went bad and to leave space to make the next generation of ale from the years’ harvest. Oktoberfest provided a festival that lasted until the beer was gone. The next batch of beer was started at the end of Oktoberfest and was ready in the spring for the next summer’s enjoyment.
PARKER OKTOBERFEST 2022?? No info / Conflicting info
– BEER FESTIVAL
Grab your Lederhosen and Join CASC to celebrate German heritage and the fight to keep Parker culture alive!
The Council of Arts, Science & Culture welcomes you to celebrate its 14TH ANNUAL PARKER OKTOBERFEST SEPTEMBER 17, 18 & 19, 2021 (FRIDAY – SUNDAY).
Parker Oktoberfest is a traditional German experience featuring Dachshund races, Bavarian dancers, live music, and games for Oktoberfest pros and first-timers! Authentic German beer will be flowing, complimented by traditional Oktoberfest food, and fun for the entire family.
- Friday: 4pm-11pm
- Saturday: 10am-11pm
- Sunday: 10am-2pm
Parker Oktoberfest is free to attend. Reserve your free RSVP today!
Enjoy all things German while you explore our beer garden, kids area full of activities and fun, our vendors who have lots of goodies and services just for you! Eat, drink, play games, dance! Live performances throughout the free event. Food and drinks are available for purchase.
Admission to this family-friendly German-themed festival is FREE and the event includes a number of fun activities for children and adults. Come watch vignettes of the Grimm Brother’s tale spin-offs on our kid’s stage, or let the kiddos run loose in our kid’s area where vendors and sponsors will be providing activities and games to keep them entertained. Catch one of our several authentic German bands playing on the main stage, sign up to compete in beer-relay games, or simply relax and play some lawn games while enjoying a Schnitzel and a cold brew. We will be hosting dachshund races and a Parker Oktoberfest pageant, so come participate or come watch the fun – either way you’ll have a great time.