Tickets are still available for the Solheim Cup, click here to see the variety available.
Ticket Prices start at $75.90 for Grounds passes to special Ping Clubhouse Tickets for $350.00
Tuesdays tickets are sold out but the rest of the week still has tickets for sale as of 8-12-13!
SOLHEIM CUP TV COVERAGE
SOLHEIM CUP GOLF CALENDAR OF EVENTS
The Town of Parker has organized several special activities for the Solheim Cup Week.
Solheim Cup Activities in Parker August 13-18, 2013
- Sunday, Aug. 4 Farmers Market on Mainstreet; 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Parker Farmers Market on Mainstreet is the hottest place in Parker on a Sunday morning with a variety of vendors! Local vegetable growers and western slope fruit growers round out this vibrant market packed with flavorful food offerings, beautiful plants, flowers and onsite cooking.
- Saturday, Aug. 10 So Long to Summer 5k/10k at Salisbury Park; 8 a.m. Salisbury Park
- Sunday, Aug.11 High School Colorado Girls Golf Tournament at Black Bear and Pradera –2 p.m. with dinner to follow
- Monday, Aug. 12 Solheim Kick-Off Event in Parker; 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- FREE live music by Honky Tonk Voodoo in O’Brien Park located at S. Parker Road and Mainstreet
- Wine Walk on Mainstreet by the Parker Chamber of Commerce
(Buy tickets online at www.parkerchamber.com.)
- Friday, Aug. 16 Art in the Park; 4 to 7 p.m. Art in the Park is an annual art show sponsored by the Parker Artists Guild. Art in the Park is located in O’Brien Park and is an exciting opportunity for the public to view and purchase a variety of Guild members’fine art. More than 80 artists are expected to participate in the 2013 event, exhibiting their original works in all painting mediums, photography, jewelry, sculpture, pottery, wood carving and glass mediums.
- Visit www.solheimcup2013.com for the latest information on the 2013 Solheim Cup