June 2015 Parker Days Vendor Forms
The Parker Days Team are excited to be rolling out the first phase of booth applications for the Annual Parker Days Festival in Parker, Colorado.
We are excited to be rolling out booth applications for the 37th Annual Parker Days Festival in Parker, Colorado. The event will take place June 13, 14, and 15, 2014. The rollout calendar for booth and food vendors is as follows (tentative):
In this round you will have the opportunity to say whether you would like to be in a certain area and if you will be needing electricity. That will determine your positioning at Parker Days as booths with access to electricity are limited at this time.
The deadline for this round of applications is on March 15, at 10 PM MST. We will be placing vendors in this round as soon as we receive the applications. We will sell out by mid March based on past experience and the number of vendors on the wait list.
This is not the application for Food Vending. The next food application will be for the secondary area and will roll out later this month!
Due to a high response for booths at the 2014 Parker Days Festival some booth types will no longer be accepted (the category is full). Please read this list before applying to assure that your booth type is not represented:
- Origami Owl
- Paparazzi Jewelry & Accessories
- Cutco Cutlery
- Pampered Chef
- No Satellite, Direct T.V. or Centurylink Dealers
- Dove Chocolate
- Face Painting ( No Face Painting is allowed at any vendors booth with the exception of the designated Face painting and tattoo booths)
- Do Terra Essentials
- Allstate Insurance
There is a chance that someone would drop out or not be accepted, but we do not want you to register only to find out your item has already been taken. If you would like to be added to the waiting list please CLICK HERE to go to that link.
1. O’Brien Park Booth — $350 (for vendors who specifically want to market to families with young children). Anchors in this area are the petting zoo and Radio Disney which makes this a family focused area. It does receive less foot traffic, but has the coolness of the shade trees and grass to draw the crowds in.
2. Booths In Other Areas Of The Festival:
- Not-for-profit — $325 (must be 501(c)3 status, 501(c)6 status, or a school)
- Arts and Craft Booth — $450 (crafters, artists, etc.)
- Home Based/Direct Marketing Business — $550 (Mary Kay, Scentsy, 31 Gifts, Arbonne, Isagenix, etc.)
- Commercial Vendors — $650 (Storefront businesses, corporate stores, political groups, etc.)
** The prices above include the non-refundable application fee of $100.
** Parker Chamber Members receive a 15% discount on all booths in items 1 and 2.
- Withdrawal/cancellation before April 15 – Full refund less the non-refundable $100 deposit.
- Withdrawal/cancellation before May 1 – 50% refund less the non-refundable $100 deposit.
- Withdrawal/cancellation May 1 or later – no refunds will be issued.
- There are no refunds for weather related cancellations or other “Acts of God” that may limit or cancel the show.
Please be aware that full payment is required at the time booth applications are submitted and that this application has six sections. It will take approximately 20 minutes to complete the full application.
- Basic Information
- Booth Type
- Electrical Requirements
- Photo Submission
- Terms and Conditions
* NOTE: If your business requires you to submit an invoice for payment for the booth fee, you will need to call our office at 720-763-9013 and ask for Misty. This is available for Corporate Offices only and is not intended to allow you to defer payments until later in the year.
- Friday, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Saturday, 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM
- Sunday, 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Hours are subject to change. We will notify you prior to the festival should that occur.
Please let us know if you have additional questions by dialing Events Etc at (720) 763-9013.
Important forms for vendors are available on the links below. Just click on the title and you will be redirected to the appropriate location. Until confirmation from 2012 vendors comes in the new vendors who wish to be part of the show will be put on a waiting list.
Electricity – When you applied for your booth, if you opted not to fill out the electrical order form you can go back and add that information here now. Electricity prices increase by 35% on May 6. Be sure to fill out this form by May 6 to avoid this price increase!
Insurance Rider (updated soon)
Each Booth will need an insurance certificate. Save yourself time and energy by registering for insurance from Henry Ham Insurance Agency.
South Metro Fire Department – The South Metro FIre Department is assisting vendors in being safer at outdoor events and as such has developed the attached information for you to be prepared for their on-site inspection. Read this information and be prepared to make the changes to your Food Vendor Booth.
Tri-County Health Department – All food vendors will be required to apply for the Tri-County Health Department Permits and pay all applicable fees. Once you have applied on-line we will send your information to Tri-County Health, but it is your responsibility to connect with them to provide all required material. Their website is: http://www.tchd.org/
Attached in this document are the rules and regulations of the Parker Days Festival and the Parker Chamber of Commerce. Please download this document if you did not do it already when you agreed to its terms in the application.
***Important Note: Because of insurance requirements, no open-toed shoes or sandals will be allowed on any carnival rides. No exceptions! Anyone with open-toed shoes or sandals will be turned away from the carnival rides.*** NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN
All Photo’s were taken by the webmaster and are not to be used without permission.