Parker Oktoberfest 2017
When: September 15, 16 & 17, 2017
Where: O’Brien Park, 10795 Victorian Dr., Parker, CO 80138 (corner of Parker Rd. and Mainstreet).
- Friday 6 – 10 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Free admission for the public of all ages.
The 12th Annual Parker Oktoberfest, September 15-17, will bring back the German charm with our original Paulaner beer and German food chefs, bands and dancers. We are delighted to have you with your family and friends enjoy this year’s event, which promises to be our best one yet.
NEW at Parker Oktoberfest this year!
The German Fairytale Land; learn about the German tale culture with fun visuals and interesting information.
First time ever, a dachshund race and a Dachshund costume contest; make sure you sign up your furry little darling for these events. A mustache competition – YES! You heard right! Do you have an incredible mustache to show off? Sign up soon. In addition, there will be a silent auction and raffle giveaways. Learn more about the German culture than you ever have before. As always, the kiddos will have lots to do as well. And don’t forget all our wonderful vendors who have lots to offer this year.
Oktoberfest Entertainment Schedule
- 6 pm – 7 pm Tanzkapelle
- 7 pm – 7:30 pm Chalet Dancers
- 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm Tanzkapelle
- 8:30 pm – 9 pm Chalet Dancers
- 9 pm – 10 pm Tanzkapelle
- 11 am – 1 pm The Continentals
- 12 pm – 1 pm Parade and Keg Ceremony with the Mayor
- 1 pm – 1:30 pm Men and Women Stein Hoisting
- 1:30 pm – 2 pm Kids Stein Hoisting
- 2 pm – 2:30 pm Tanzkapelle
- 2:30 pm – 3 pm Denver Kickers
- 3 pm – 3:30 pm Tanzkapelle
- 3:30 pm – 4 pm Denver Kickers
- 4 pm – 5:30 pm Tanzkapelle
- 10 am – 1 pm Hilltop Harvest Band
- 1 pm – 1:30 pm Dachshund Race
- 1:30 – 2 pm Dachshund Costume contest
- 2 pm – 5 pm Tanzkapelle
Free admission for all. Go to parkeroktoberfest.com
This event is hosted by the Council of Arts, Science and Culture whose mission is to enrich the lives of youth, family and the Front Range communities through educational programs and events which include the arts, sciences, and culture of societies past and present. Our events support these programs throughout the year.
For more information about our organization and/or our events please contact Laura von Bergman at720-938- 0310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Parker Oktoberfest Facebook page for the latest information.
- live German music
- Bavarian dancers,
- Paulaner Beer
- Lots of competitions including a “Best Mustache”
The event will feature live German music, Bavarian dancers, a Biergarten featuring three Paulaner beers – Hefeweizen, Oktoberfest Marzen, and a Premium Pilsner, a number of competitions, and delicious German food.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! – Click here to Volunteer
Learn more about the event and/or purchase your beer stein in advance and save www.parkeroktoberfest.com