How You Can Help the Hungry
The Parker Task Force has seen an unprecedented growth recently.
1. Food is needed! The Parker Task Force Food Bank appreciates your NONPERISHABLE donations, please see the Current Needs List. Donations may be dropped off at the Food Bank during normal hours of operation.
2. Volunteers! PTF needs volunteers who can serve in a variety of areas. Call 303-841-3460 to help or click on Volunteer or Donations for more information on how you or your organization can help. - The need continues!
3. Money! Donate Your monetary contributions are always needed. Click on Donations for more information. Donate Online - If you are a Colorado resident you can make a secure online donation on the Donations page.
4. Host a Food Drive - Anyone can be involved by organizing a food drive, including schools, small businesses, corporations and churches. Read more.
5. Participate in the Annual Golf Tournament
The Parker Task Force (PTF) holds an annual golf tournament to help raise money for our much needed capital campaign. More Information
6. Donate to the Thanksgiving Dinner Program
Meals are provided to client families to take home and prepare. More Information
The Parker Task Force has provided a list of needed items which is listed below and they are asking citizens to provide individual sized servings:
CURRENT GREATEST NEEDS
- Canned Beef
- Juice Bottles
- Green Chiles
- Minute Rice
- Granola Bars
- Canned Potatoes
- Jiffy Mix
- Fruit SnacksPudding/Jello
- Individual Microwaveable Meals
- Variety Pack Cereal
- Body Wash
- Dish Soap
- Zip Lock Bags
- Grocery Store Gift Cards in any Amount
- Dry Dog & Cat Food
(Please no bags larger than 20 lbs.)
For more information on the Parker Task Force, visitwww.parkertaskforce.org.