Election Dates to Know
- October 16 – Ballots mailed to eligible voters beginning on this date / 24-hour Ballot Drop Box locations open
- October 30 – Voter Service and Polling Centers open through Election Day
- October 30 – Last day a voter may request a ballot be sent by mail
- November 7 – Coordinated Election Day from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. / Polls close at 7 p.m. including all Ballot Drop Box Locations and Voter Service and Polling Centers
- November 15 – Deadline to receive military and overseas ballots / Deadline to cure ballot signature or ID required issues through 11:59 p.m.
- November 18 – Public Risk Limiting Audit, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Douglas County Elections Office, 125 Stephanie Place, Castle Rock
- November 27 – Public Canvass Board, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m., Douglas County Elections Office, 125 Stephanie Place, Castle Rock
- November 29 – Deadline for the County to complete canvass and submit the official abstract of votes to the Secretary of State.
Ballot Drop Box Hours for November 7, 2023 Coordinated Election
DATES: October 16, 2023 – Election Day, Tuesday, November 7, 2023
HOURS: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during dates of operation
DEADLINE: ALL BALLOT DROP BOXES CLOSE AT 7 PM ON ELECTION DAY
- Douglas County Kirk Hall, 500 Fairgrounds Road, 80104
- 125 Stephanie Place Castle Rock, CO 80109
- 100 Third Street Castle Rock, CO 80104
- The Grange 3692 Meadows Boulevard Castle Rock, CO 80109
- Douglas County off Leash Area – 1100 Plum Creek Parkway Castle Rock, CO 80104
- The Ridge House – 4501 Enderud Boulevard Castle Rock, CO 80104
- Crystal Valley Ranch – 2160 Fox Haven Drive Castle Rock, CO 80104
- Sheriff Staton 9250 Zotos Drive, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
- Motor Vehicle 2223 Wildcat Reserve Parkway, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
- Douglas County Parks & Trails 9651 S. Quebec Street, Highlands Ranch, CO 80130
- 3280 Redstone Park Circle, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
(The ballot drop box is located at the northeast corner of the Service Center building)
- Lone Tree Motor Vehicle, Park Meadows Center, 9350 Heritage Hills Circle, 80124
- Lone Tree Municipal Building 9220 Kimmer Drive Lone Tree, CO 80124
- Parker Town Hall, 20120 E. Mainstreet, 80138
- Parker Police Department 18600 Lincoln Meadows Parkway Parker, CO 80134
- Douglas County Facilities Building (Walk-up location) 9040 Tammy Lane Parker, CO 80134
- EchoPark Stadium 11901 Newlin Gulch Boulevard Parker, CO 80134
Castle Pines – Castle Pines Library 360 Village Square Lane Castle Pines, CO 80108
Local Douglas County Voting results will be posted here starting at 7 p.m. election day.
If you have not received your ballot by October 23, contact our office to have a replacement ballot sent to you. After October 26, all ballots must be obtained in person at one of the Voter Service and Polling Centers. Certain circumstances will require identification, so bring identification with you to expedite the voting process.
Avoid lines, and delays, and get election results faster by returning your ballot before the election deadline.
Returning your ballot by mail will require one First-Class postage stamp, or one Forever Stamp from the US Post Office.
Ballots may be dropped off at one of the ballot Drop-off Locations located throughout the county.
Ballots must be received by the Douglas County Elections Office no later than 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, November 2, in order to be counted. Postmarks do not count, so mail them back early.
- To request a ballot by mail, click on this GoVoteColorado.com link.
- To register to vote, click on this GoVoteColorado.com link. You can also elect to receive a ballot by mail.
Voter registration applications and ballot by mail are also available online at our Request a Mail Ballot page or at the Clerk and Recorder’s Election Headquarters at 125 Stephanie Place in Castle Rock and at the Motor Vehicle offices at Park Meadows Center, 9350 Heritage Hills Circle and Highlands Ranch, 2223 W. Wildcat Reserve Pkwy.
- Download a Sample Ballot
- How to contact your Political Party
- Election Worker Recruitment and Requirements
Voter Assistance & Services
- Voting by Mail
- Ballot Drop-off Locations
- Voter Assistance Centers
- Early Voting Locations
- Election Day Voting Locations
- Replacement Ballots
- How to Properly Mark A Ballot
- Voting information for Active Duty Military »
- Voting information for US Residents Living Overseas »
- Voting information for College Students »
- View Information about Current Elected Officials»