Are you ready for some Denver Broncos Football?
Denver Colorado is still painted orange and blue and die-hard fans are searching for a fun spot to watch their beloved Broncos make a repeat trip to the Super Bowl. We have several options for you to consider for game day fun.
Lone Tree / Highlands Ranch Sports Bars
- LoDo’s 8545 South Quebec Street, Highlands Ranch CO. At the corner of E-470 and Quebec, this place doesn’t have a bad view of a big TV, even up on the huge deck (if the weather is cooperating) and you can enjoy a fabulous view of Denver if the game gets too frustrating. Lodo’s also has one of the best selections of tap beer anywhere and great affordable food. You can even join their text club and get specials text messaged to your cellphone.
- Rock Bottom Brewery 9627 E. County Line Road, Englewood, CO with five of the best microbrews in the state, killer burgers, Denver’s best onion rings, along with some of the best steaks around
Centennial Sports Bars
- The Viewhouse – Centennial is WOW! With the biggest screen “200 inches” in all of Denver.. (Maybe the world) great food, amazing views and free-flowing beer, the Viewhouse may just be your new go-to for Denver Bronco viewing. You’d best come early though.. fans report that most seats are filled by 11 a.m. for 2 p.m. games.. Specifics are above!
The ViewHouse is the home of the biggest TV in Denver at 2015 Market Street Denver and 7101 S. Clinton Street, in Centennial.
Castle Rock Colorado
The Rockyard Brewery is a great spot to meet friends and enjoy the game on their huge screen TV’s, play some pool and sample their 6 award winning microbrews. Check out their stuffed pretzels and the jalapeno cheese soup.
- Carlos Miguels – Mexican food, Margarita’s and your Denver Broncos! A winning combination with two locations in Douglas County.
3982 Limelight Ave in Castle Rock, CO 80109-8013
8154 S Kipling Pkwy, Littleton – (303) 973-3007
Parker has several great spots with Bronco specials going on. Takoda Tavern, On the Rox and Brickhouse Tap + Tavern.
- Takoda Tavern is a sports bar to Parker and serves some of the best burgers, fried pickles and onion rings in town. The owner of the bar, Bob Nobles is a mega-Bronco fan so browse around to see his collection of Bronco memorabilia. This is a new, clean family-friendly “bar” so feel free to bring the kids along as well.
- On the Rox in Parker has game time specials and lets you reserve your tables in advance for the big games.
- The Brick House Tavern + Tap has the best selection of beer and the best TV in town. You can even reserve the four recliners in front of the giant 80 inch TV screen.
Denver Bronco Viewing Spots in Denver Schedule your Fantasy Football Draft Parties at Punch Bowl Social. Draft party groups will enjoy unlimited wings and old man cans (think PBR, Bud, Coors Banquet, and Rolling Rock) plus WiFi for 2 hours for $20/per person. When you’ve completed your picks, put the laptops away and play your own games of ping-pong, bowling, arcades, skeeball or darts. Call the Punch Bowl Social events team to book a party at (720) 428-2212.
Pick up a perfect at-home dinner at Denver mainstay Steuben’s Uptown at 523 E. 17th Street or Arvada at 7355 Ralston Rd. for fall football game viewing. Be the season’s hero by calling ahead to order the favorite fried chicken with mashed potatoes, sides of biscuits, Buffalo chicken wings and deviled eggs. When the weather turns cool, be sure to include the green chili stew or clam chowder in your order. Don’t forget the creamy butterscotch pudding and truck stop chocolate cake for dessert. Bonus – Stueben’s Uptown offers easy curbside pickup – just call ahead at 303 830 1001. (FB @SteubensFoodService, Twitter @Steubens, IG steubens_uptown)
Punch Bowl Social also makes for a hip hangout to watch the football games (college or professional) with 16 TVs, a super fun gaming environment, and an upscale menu. The scratch kitchen serves Southern-inspired dishes while the bar focuses on delivering top-notch beverages and shareable punches. Not so into the football games? Hit the bowling lanes, ping-pong tables, private karaoke rooms, arcades or pinball games. Punch Bowl Social opens at 11 a.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Call (303) 765-2695 for reservations. (Facebook @PunchBowlDenver, Twitter @PunchBowlDenver, IG @punchbowlsocial)
Hugh Acheson’s Pimiento Cheese appetizer as an easy make-ahead crowd-pleasing dish
Served at Punch Bowl Social
Recipe makes 4 cups:
- 1 pound sharp white cheddar
- 2 large, sweet red peppers, roasted, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (recipe follows or you can use jarred in a pinch)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked sweet Spanish paprika
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Grate the cheddar by hand to a medium shred and place in a large bowl. Add the peppers, mayonnaise, mustard, paprika, cayenne, and salt and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup olive oil
In a stainless steel mixing bowl set over a bowl of salted ice, whisk together the egg, egg yolks, lemon juice, and Dijon. Slowly whisk in the vegetable oil and olive oil to emulsify. Immediately refrigerate and use with in 2 days
5280 Burger Bar is a sports fan’s paradise, and a prime spot for pre-gaming or meeting up to watch the game. The original location in the Denver Pavilions 00 16th St #160 offers a fun and bustling bar area to meet up with friends and grab a Colorado craft beer or cocktail before heading to the stadium. Or, call ahead for back-room availability, and settle in to watch the game on the big screen TV with your crew. A round of cheeseburger eggrolls and 5280 poppers (grilled fresh jalapenos stuffed with house pimiento cheese and wrapped in bacon) make crowd-pleasing starters before you dig into the game-winning burgers like the Mighty Mushroom burger (sautéed seasonal ‘shrooms, Swiss and garlic aioli). And for the Bronco fans up north, be sure to mark your calendars for the opening of 5280 Burger Bar Westminster (4301 Main Street, Ste 500) on Thursday, August 17.
Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steakhouse(8100 E. Orchard Road, ) executive chef Mario Hernandez will be serving up their Denver Cheeseburger dressed with bacon knots on top, yes you read that right bacon knots, onions, jalapeños, tomatoes, pickles, cheddar cheese and a heaping side of french fries. Pair it with a Colorado Beer on the menu and cheer on your Denver Broncos. This special Beer + Burger special is $25.
Where is your favorite spot to watch the game? Feel free to comment on our social media and we’ll add it to the post!