We all want our favorite restaurants both established and new to survive the Corona Virus Covid-19 Pandemic and many of them have gone above and beyond to create to-go menus and use their own staff to deliver food directly to you.
Restaurant Delivery in Parker – Covid-19
Indochine Cuisine – They will deliver any food on their menu to you within a 5-mile radius of their location at Parker Station on Mainstreet. Their Chef-Owner Yume Tran is also doing cooking how-to videos LIVE on their Facebook page so be sure to like it to see her latest offerings to keep you entertained while you are doing your part to keep everyone safe by staying home. If you are gluten-free or celiac, almost all of the dishes at Indochine are GF. They are using their existing staff to deliver so they too can survive the crisis. Please tip well! Call 720-851-8559 to order.
Casa Mariachi – Casa’s entire menu can be ordered for pickup including their amazing Margaritas and their breakfast food truck is open to serve you daily. Call ahead for to-go orders (720) 842-5105.
The restaurants listed below are open for pickup / to-go service and are available by delivery from the usual suspects, Uber Eats, Grub Hub etc.
Restaurants taking To-Go Orders During Covid-19
Courtesy Todd Hendreks – Updated 3/24/2020
|Business||Phone #s||Alcohol To Go||Delivery||Pickup||Curbside||Drivethru|
|Antonio’s Pizza Pasta Wings||(720) 851-5300||YES|
|Armando’s Ristorante||(720) 851-6770||YES||YES|
|Artisan Pizza Co||(303) 840-0518||YES||YES|
|Barnett & Son Brewing Co (Beer!)||(720) 420-0462||YES!||YES||YES|
|Bagel Stop||(303) 805-0103||YES||YES|
|Berry Blendz||(303) 841-3801||YES||YES|
|Blu Note Bar & Grill||(720) 600-1003||YES!||YES!|
|Black Jack Pizza|
Butterfields Ice Cream
|Casa Mariachi||(720) 842-5105||YES|
|Celtic House Pub||(303) 841-5454||YES!||YES!|
|Chick-Fil-A||(303) 805-8575||YES||YES (Mobile App)||YES|
|China Cafe||(303) 840-2828||YES|
|Coffee Cabin||(720) 675-6118||YES|
|Colonna’s Pizzeria||(303) 840-5444||YES|
|Coloradough Pizza||(303) 386-3333||YES||YES|
|Dancing Noodle||(303) 805-3880||YES|
|Dough Dreamery||(720) 525-7839||YES|
|Downhill Brewing Company (Beer!)||(303) 805-2739||YES!||YES (PIZZA! + BEER!)||YES||YES|
|English Tealeaves||(720) 851-6099||YES|
|Fika Coffee House (Mainstreet)||(303) 840-3166||YES|
|Fika Coffee House (Idyllwilde)||(303) 952-9348||YES|
|Firehouse Subs||(303) 841-7827||YES|
|Fuzzy’s Taco Shop||(720) 638-6030||YES||YES||YES|
|Gque BBQ||(303) 729-2506||YES||YES|
|Hangry Ohana||(720) 287-2516||YES||YES|
|Hickory House Ribs||(303) 805-9742||YES||YES|
|Hilltop Tap House||(720) 242-6224||YES||YES||YES|
|Hurts Donuts||(720) 355-6156||YES|
|Indochine Cuisine||(720) 851-8559||YES||YES|
|India Kitchen||(720) 851-6830||YES||YES|
|Inta Juice||(720) 328-4494||YES|
|Jimmy Johns (20 Mile)||(303) 840-1220||YES||YES||YES|
|Jersey Mike’s Subs||(720) 851-9740||YES|
|Johnny’s Asian Bistro||(303) 841-8877||YES||YES|
|Ju’s Coffee||(303) 955-6933||YES|
|Kilwins Chocolates and Ice Cream||(720) 638-0941||YES||YES||YES|
|Kunjani World Coffeehouse||(720) 249-5594||YES|
|Kneader’s Bakery||(720) 445-3987||YES||YES||YES|
|La Baguette De Normandy||(303) 805-9130||YES||YES||YES|
|La Casita||(720) 842-5181||YES||YES|
|La Petite Crêperie||(720) 638-9722||YES||YES|
|Lil’ Ricci’s NY Pizza & Pasta||(303) 220-7422||YES|
|Las Delicias||(303) 840-0325||YES|
|Los Dos Potrillos Parker Express||(303) 840-6574||YES!||YES||YES|
|Los Volcanes Mexican Restaurant||(303) 841-0160||YES|
|Mici Handcrafted Italian||(720) 805-0505||YES!||YES||YES||YES|
|Mt Fuji Hibachi & Sushi||(720) 851-8886||YES|
|New Dynasty||(303) 805-7229||YES||YES|
|Old Sante Fe Mexican Grill||(303) 840-0555||YES|
|Opa Grill||(303) 841-7074||YES|
|Panera Bread||(720) 842-1200||YES||YES|
|Parker Burgerim||(720) 459-7930||YES||YES|
|Panda Express||(303) 805-5120||YES|
|Parker Garage||(720) 389-8105||YES!||YES|
|Pho Vy – Vietnamese Noodles and Grill||(303) 840-7300||YES||YES||YES|
|Portofino Pizza & Pasta||(303) 841-9900||YES||YES|
|Purgatory Cellars Winery (Wine!)||(303) 600-8209||YES!||YES||YES|
|Raising Cains||(303) 841-1207||YES||YES||YES|
|Red Robin||(303) 840-1200||YES||YES|
|Rocky Mountain Pizzeria, Inc.||(720) 287-3006||YES||YES||YES|
|Rory’s Diner||(720) 708-2889||YES||YES|
|Saltgrass Steakhouse||(303) 840-2370||YES|
|Spice Kitchen||(303) 945-4168||YES||YES|
|Stonegate Cafe||(303) 841-1565||YES|
|Takoda Tavern||(720) 851-5302||YES!||YES|
|Texas Roadhouse – Parker, CO||(303) 805-5848||YES|
|The Chicken Shack Parker||(720) 504-5044||YES||YES|
|The Donut House||(303) 954-9198||YES||YES||YES|
|The Wine Barrel (Wine!)||(303) 999-0454||YES|
|The Gym (Call ahead)||(303) 805-2877||YES||YES|
|Tontis Pizza||(303) 627-1739||YES||YES|
|Trattoria Dionisia||(720) 573-4878||YES||YES|
|Twisters Burgers and Burritos||(303) 840-3445||YES||YES|
|Vines Wine Bar & Bistro||(303) 736-8463||YES!||YES|
|Village Inn||(303) 841-2287||YES|
|Vy – Sushi Bar & Asian Fine Dining||(303) 840-7900||YES||YES||YES|
|Welcome Home Brewery (Beer!)||(303) 362-1213||YES!||YES||YES|
|What the Pho||(720) 851-5109||YES||YES|
|Yukata Japanese Bistro||(303) 841-8831||YES||YES|
Digital Educational Resources
Parker Local Facebook Groups to Join
- Join Parker Pony Express! The Locals Q&A
- Shop & Eat Local Parker
- Free in Parker
- Moms of Parker
- Buy Nothing Southwest Parker
Sew Masks for our Medical Workers at Parker Adventist Hospital
Covid-19 Quarantine Survival Guide
Keep Your Sanity Quarantine List
- Cleveland Zoo– Virtual Classroom at 11 am & virtual exploring at 1 pm
- Cincinnati Zoo– Virtual Safari 12pm Daily and replays available
- Monterey Bay Aquarium– Live cams of animals
- New England Aquarium
- Virtual Farm– tours grouped by age!
- Calgary Zoo: panda cams
- Central Florida Zoo
- Houston Zoo
- San Diego Zoo live cams
- Shedd Aquarium those penguins are too darn cute!
- Museums, Operas, & Symphonies
- National Parks Tours
- Calendar of Live Stream Events
- Disney Rides: virtual rides!!!
Live education classes
- Antoni Porowski– cooking class videos on his Instagram!
- Steve Spangler: Facebook live science experiments
- Short n Sweet Baker– cake decorating class
- Science Mom & Math Dad– Math and Science lessons ages 7-12
- KHOU11: meteorologist David Paul live Weather Classroom
- Viridian Art art classes
Stories & Music
- Imagineering In a Box from Disney
- Music Class with Jason Mesches Music 10 am daily
- Josh Gad (voice of Olaf) is doing storytime on his Twitter
- Mo Willems lunchtime doodle lessons (author of the Pigeon books)
- Operation Story Time
- Storytime from space- astronauts reading to us from space!
- Wow in the world podcast
- Center for Puppetry Arts- Livestream puppet shows
- Virtual Dance Party
- James Dean Pete the cat storytime 12pm Est
- Draw every day with JJK- drawing lessons daily 12pm (CST)
- Metropolitan Opera- Daily – 6:30 PM (CST) – recording will remain on the site each day for 20 hours
- Oliver Jeffers reading his books on Instagram
- Todd Kessler: kids concert
- Dazzling Princess Parties: 30-minute Facebook live sessions with your favorite princesses! Its $5 per session but totally worth it, story, songs and questions & answers
- Tim McCanna’s Music & Storytime
- Broadway Musicals including hamilton!
- Audible released many free stories
- Nasa– released full image library
- Right Now Media: free access to virtual library
- New York Public Library– download over 300,000 books for free
- Ranger Rick free digital magazines, activites, crafts and more
Exercise for kids
- Cosmic Kids– a YouTube channel with yoga, mindfulness, & relaxation videos for ages 3+
- Center Stage Dance Studio is offering virtual dance classes! Find all videos here!
- Disney Family Get Moving
- MyGym Valencia– posting little videos of activities you can do with littles!
- Just dance Denver– 12:20 PM (CST) for 3-5 year old Intro to Ballet 🙆♀️ 1:10 PM for ages 6+ Ballet
- PE Central
- Fit Boost
- Go Noodle
- Beach Body Kids FREE kids workouts!
- Well Soul Fitness: facebook live kids workouts
- George’s Gym Chicago
Exercise for Adults
- Fit4mom daily virtual workouts
- True Barre SCV– live streaming classes on their instagram and posting replays on youtube!
- Nikki_theboom: streaming online workouts on instagram
- Joana Canals 30 minute HIIT workout
- Free Daily Workbooks
- Scholastic Free Learn at home
- Brains on!– science podcast for kids
- ScienceFlix (Grades 5+) – available until April 20th free of charge
- (Username: Learning20 / Password: Clifford)
- ABCYA games and apps for kids
- ABC Mouse: use codes: School7771 or School1446
- Stapleton Tutor: highschool math tutor
- Rocket Spelling practice spelling, free when using the code “covid19”
- Cornerstone Confessions Musical education
- Nurture Store– screen free activities
- coloring pages
- Make your own word search
- Hogwarts Digital Escape Room
- 87 fun activities to do
- Marco Polo: app where you can send video messages back and forth
- Zoom: schedule virtual meetings and play dates
- Weekly Virtual Mom’s Support group with Erin Hickman, LMFT Wednesdays at 9am
- Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 249 078 506
- Password: 660656\
- Reaching your calm
Parker Library Media Resources during Covid-19 Quarantine
Douglas County Libraries closes branches in response to COVID-19
Douglas County Libraries (DCL) has been closely monitoring information from local, state and federal authorities about the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and its impact on our communities. At this time, DCL has made the difficult but necessary decision to close all of its libraries, effective Tuesday, March 17, until further notice, in addition to canceling, postponing and/or rescheduling all public events and space reservations.
DCL takes great pride in being open to all and being a place where the community can explore, learn, gather and celebrate, but also wants to ensure that staff and the community remain safe and well.
While DCL’s physical libraries are closed, customers can take advantage of the following digital resources and accommodations:
- DCL’s digital library is always open—and it’s been enhanced to accommodate more digital checkouts and less wait time. Check out e-books; audiobooks; downloadable magazines; movies, TV and kids videos; and music.
- Customers may Skip the Line on OverDrive and through the Libby app for instant checkout of items, similar to the library’s Your Lucky Day items in the branches.
- A variety of digital library perks are available, from audio-guided workouts, to crafting classes, to online learning and more.
- Those who do not currently have a DCL library card can get instant access to the digital collection with a digital library card through OverDrive’s Instant Digital Card and Hoopla’s Engage.
- Virtual Storytime is available through Storyblocks, a project of Colorado Libraries for Early Literacy (CLEL).
What else to know:
- DCL will waive fines and/or extend due dates on physical items checked out.
- Book donations will not be accepted during the closure.
- Prospector and Interlibrary Loan will be unavailable as most other library systems are also closed.
- All DCL book drops are closed. Customers may hold onto their library materials. No current checkouts will come due, and no fines will accrue during the closure.
- Current holds in DCL’s system will not expire.
- Materials Request and Book Club Express kits will be unavailable. Current items/kits that are checked out will not come due or accrue fines during the closure.
- DCL has increased cleaning and disinfection throughout the libraries, which will continue until advised that COVID-19 is no longer a potential threat.
The closure of DCL libraries is based on guidance from health officials about limiting gatherings and employing social distancing. For more information, visit the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment or call (303) 389-1687.
Douglas County Libraries elevates our community by inspiring a love of reading, discovery and connection.
Have you found a new favorite spot in Parker for Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner or Happy Hour?
Feel free to talk about spots close to Parker as well…. after all we have to leave the 80134 – 80138 zip code every once in awhile.
Have you had a wonderful or horrible experience with a local restaurant?
Feel free to share your discoveries good and bad with your Douglas County neighbors.
Please remember to be civil and use PG-rated language in your review.
If it’s too inflammatory in nature I reserve the right to not publish your review.
Let’s hear it Parker neighbors?
- What’s your favorite coffee shop?
- Mexican Restaurant?
- Italian restaurant?
- Best Happy Hour?
- Fine Dining?
Review your favorite or warn us about your least favorite in the comments below.