We all want our favorite restaurants both established and new to survive the Corona Virus Covid-19 Pandemic and many of them have gone above and beyond to create to-go menus and use their own staff to deliver food directly to you.
Thank you to our local Parker restaurants who are maintaining sanitation and social distancing protocols. We appreciate you!
Restaurant Delivery in Parker – Covid-19
Indochine Cuisine – Their Chef-Owner Yume Tran is also doing cooking how-to videos LIVE on their Facebook page so be sure to like it to see her latest offerings to keep you entertained while you are doing your part to keep everyone safe by staying home. If you are gluten-free or celiac, almost all of the dishes at Indochine are GF. Call 720-851-8559 to order.
Casa Mariachi – Casa’s entire menu can be ordered for pickup including their amazing Margaritas and their breakfast food truck is open to serve you daily. Call ahead for to-go orders (720) 842-5105.
Parker Restaurants taking To-Go Orders During Covid-19
The restaurants listed below are open for pickup / to-go service and are available by delivery from the usual suspects, Uber Eats, Grub Hub etc.
20 Mile Tap House
|Antonio’s Pizza Pasta Wings||(720) 851-5300|
|Artisan Pizza Co||(303) 840-0518|
|August Moon||(303) 841-4598|
|Bagel Stop Cafe||(303) 805-0103|
|Barnett & Son Brewing Co (Beer!)||(720) 420-0462|
|Berry Blendz||(303) 841-3801|
|Black Jack Pizza||(303) 840-9100|
|Butterfields Ice Cream||(720) 705-6072|
|Casa Mariachi||(720) 842-5105|
|Celtic House Pub||Need info|
|Cherry Village Asian Grille||Need info|
|China Cafe||Need info|
|Chipotle (Both Locations)||Need info|
|Colonna’s Pizzeria||(303) 840-5444|
|Coloradough Pizza||(303) 386-3333|
|Colorado Taproom & Grill|
|Dairy Queen||Need info|
|Dancing Noodle||(303) 805-3880|
|Del Taco||Need info|
|Dough Dreamery||(720) 525-7839|
|Downhill Brewing Company (Beer!)||(303) 805-2739|
|Dutch Brothers Coffee||Need info|
|English Tealeaves||(720) 851-6099|
|Fika Coffee House (Idyllwilde)||(303) 952-9348|
|Fika Coffee House (Mainstreet)||(303) 840-3166|
|Firehouse Subs||(303) 841-7827|
|Flipping Flapjacks||(720) 235-7178|
|Golden Flame||(720) 708-5834|
|Gque BBQ||(303) 729-2506|
|Hangry Ohana||(720) 287-2516|
|Hickory House Ribs||(303) 805-9742|
|Hilltop Tap House||(720) 242-6224|
|Hokulia Shave Ice (inside Walmart)||(303) 805-3919|
|Hurts Donuts||(720) 355-6156|
|India Kitchen||(720) 851-6830|
|Indochine Cuisine||(720) 851-8559|
|Inta Juice||(720) 328-4494|
|Jersey Mike’s Subs||(720) 851-9740|
|Johnny’s Asian Bistro||(303) 841-8877|
|Ju’s Coffee||Need info|
|Kilwins Chocolates and Ice Cream||(720) 638-0941|
|Kneader’s Bakery||(720) 445-3987|
|Kunjani World Coffeehouse||(720) 249-5594|
|La Baguette de Normandy||(303) 805-9130|
|La Casita||(720) 842-5181|
|La Petite Crêperie||(720) 638-9722|
|Las Delicias||(303) 840-0325|
|Lil’ Ricci’s NY Pizza & Pasta||(303) 220-7422|
|Los Dos Potrillos Parker Express||(303) 840-6574|
|Los Volcanes Mexican Restaurant||(303) 841-0160|
|Mici Handcrafted Italian||(720) 805-0505|
|Mod Pizza||Need info|
|Mr. Ramen||(720) 519-0141|
|Mt Fuji Hibachi & Sushi||Need info|
|Old Sante Fe Mexican Grill||(303) 840-0555|
|Panda Express||(303) 805-5120|
|Panera Bread||(720) 842-1200|
|Parker Garage||(720) 389-8105|
|Parker Pourhouse||(720) 551-7687|
|Pho Vy – Vietnamese Noodles and Grill||(303) 840-7300|
|Portofino Pizza & Pasta||(303) 841-9900|
|Purgatory Cellars Winery||(303) 600-8209|
|Raising Cains||(303) 841-1207|
|Red Robin||(303) 840-1200|
|Rita’s Italian Ice||(720) 549-4059|
|Rory’s Diner||(720) 708-2889|
|Saltgrass Steakhouse||(303) 840-2370|
|Spice Kitchen||(303) 945-4168|
|Stone Cold Ice Cream||Need info|
|Swirls Frozen Yogurt||720-583-0356|
|Starbucks (All Locations)|
|Takoda Tavern||(720) 851-5302|
|Taste of Philly||Need info|
|Texas Roadhouse – Parker, CO||(303) 805-5848|
|The Douglas Kitchen & Cocktails||720-572-1910|
|The Egg & U|
|The Donut House||(303) 954-9198|
|The Local (food grocery)||720-583-0966|
|The Wine Barrel (Wine!)||(303) 999-0454|
|Tokyo Joes||(720) 450-3180|
|Tontis Pizza||(303) 627-1739|
|Trattoria Dionisia||(720) 573-4878|
|Twisters Burgers and Burritos||(303) 840-3445|
|Village Inn||(303) 841-2287|
|Vy – Sushi Bar & Asian Fine Dining||(303) 840-7900|
|What the Pho||(720) 851-5109|
|Yukata Japanese Bistro||(303) 841-8831|
Effective Friday, 11/20/2020, Douglas County will revert to Level Red.
For restaurants and similar businesses, that means Restaurants: no inside dining allowed — only take-out, curbside, delivery or outdoor dining with those from the same household permitted. Last call for alcohol: Moves from 10 p.m. to 8 p.m.Bars (without licensed retail food service): Remain closed for on-premises consumption.
Digital Educational Resources
Parker Local Facebook Groups to Join
- Shop & Eat Local Parker
- Free in Parker
- Moms of Parker
- Buy Nothing, Southwest Parker
- Buy Nothing Pinery / Pradera
- Buy Nothing Dove Valley / Cottonwood
Sew Masks for our Medical Workers at Parker Adventist Hospital
A Facebook group has been set up to sew protection masks for our valuable hospital staff.
Covid-19 Quarantine Survival Guide
Keep Your Sanity Quarantine List
- Cleveland Zoo– Virtual Classroom at 11 am & virtual exploring at 1 pm
- Cincinnati Zoo– Virtual Safari 12pm Daily and replays available
- Monterey Bay Aquarium– Live cams of animals
- New England Aquarium
- Virtual Farm– tours grouped by age!
- Calgary Zoo: panda cams
- Central Florida Zoo
- Houston Zoo
- San Diego Zoo live cams
- Shedd Aquarium those penguins are too darn cute!
- Museums, Operas, & Symphonies
- National Parks Tours
- Calendar of Live Stream Events
- Disney Rides: virtual rides!!!
Live education classes
- Antoni Porowski– cooking class videos on his Instagram!
- Steve Spangler: Facebook live science experiments
- Short n Sweet Baker– cake decorating class
- Science Mom & Math Dad– Math and Science lessons ages 7-12
- KHOU11: meteorologist David Paul live Weather Classroom
- Viridian Art art classes
Stories & Music
- Imagineering In a Box from Disney
- Music Class with Jason Mesches Music 10 am daily
- Josh Gad (voice of Olaf) is doing storytime on his Twitter
- Mo Willems lunchtime doodle lessons (author of the Pigeon books)
- Operation Story Time
- Storytime from space- astronauts reading to us from space!
- Wow in the world podcast
- Center for Puppetry Arts- Livestream puppet shows
- Virtual Dance Party
- James Dean Pete the cat storytime 12pm Est
- Draw every day with JJK- drawing lessons daily 12pm (CST)
- Metropolitan Opera- Daily – 6:30 PM (CST) – recording will remain on the site each day for 20 hours
- Oliver Jeffers reading his books on Instagram
- Todd Kessler: kids concert
- Dazzling Princess Parties: 30-minute Facebook live sessions with your favorite princesses! Its $5 per session but totally worth it, story, songs and questions & answers
- Tim McCanna’s Music & Storytime
- Broadway Musicals including Hamilton!
- Audible released many free stories
- Nasa– released full image library
- Right Now Media: free access to virtual library
- New York Public Library– download over 300,000 books for free
- Ranger Rick free digital magazines, activites, crafts and more
Exercise for kids
- Cosmic Kids– a YouTube channel with yoga, mindfulness, & relaxation videos for ages 3+
- Center Stage Dance Studio is offering virtual dance classes! Find all videos here!
- Disney Family Get Moving
- MyGym Valencia– posting little videos of activities you can do with littles!
- Just dance Denver– 12:20 PM (CST) for 3-5-year-old Intro to Ballet 🙆♀️ 1:10 PM for ages 6+ Ballet
- PE Central
- Fit Boost
- Go Noodle
- Beach Body Kids FREE kids workouts!
- Well Soul Fitness: Facebook live kids workouts
- George’s Gym Chicago
Exercise for Adults
- Fit4mom daily virtual workouts
- True Barre SCV– live streaming classes on their Instagram and posting replays on YouTube!
- Nikki_theboom: streaming online workouts on Instagram
- Joana Canals 30-minute HIIT workout
- Free Daily Workbooks
- Scholastic Free Learn at home
- Brains on!– science podcast for kids
- ScienceFlix (Grades 5+) – available until April 20th free of charge
- (Username: Learning20 / Password: Clifford)
- ABCYA games and apps for kids
- ABC Mouse: use codes: School7771 or School1446
- Stapleton Tutor: highschool math tutor
- Rocket Spelling practice spelling, free when using the code “covid19”
- Cornerstone Confessions Musical education
- Nurture Store– screen free activities
- coloring pages
- Make your own word search
- Hogwarts Digital Escape Room
- 87 fun activities to do
- Marco Polo: app where you can send video messages back and forth
- Zoom: schedule virtual meetings and play dates
- Weekly Virtual Mom’s Support group with Erin Hickman, LMFT Wednesdays at 9am
- Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 249 078 506
- Password: 660656\
- Reaching your calm
Parker Library Media Resources during Covid-19 Quarantine
Douglas County Libraries closes branches in response to COVID-19
|We’re Open For Curbside Pick-Up!|
|Our Park & Pick-Up curbside service is now open for pick-up of holds. If you’ve been notified that your hold items are ready, this service is for you. If you had items on hold before the library closed, you may pick them up through May 17 at your preferred DCL location. All other holds are available for pick-up as you get notified.|
Pick-Up Hours:Monday-Thursday 9AM-7PMFriday-Saturday 9AM-5PMSunday 12-5PMLouviers: Tuesday 3-8PM; Saturday 9AM-12PM
Follow these instructions for picking up your holds:
-Look for the flag denoting parking spaces set aside for this service.
-If all marked spots are full, please wait in your car for a space to become available. We will work as quickly as possible to serve you, but there may be a wait during busy times. Please be prepared.
-Keep your phone handy. Once you are parked in a numbered space, call or text the number on the sign with the required information.
-Health regulations prevent us from touching your vehicle. Please be prepared to open and close your own trunk for delivery of held items.
While DCL’s physical libraries are closed, customers can take advantage of the following digital resources and accommodations:
- DCL’s digital library is always open—and it’s been enhanced to accommodate more digital checkouts and less wait time. Check out e-books; audiobooks; downloadable magazines; movies, TV and kids videos; and music.
- Customers may Skip the Line on OverDrive and through the Libby app for instant checkout of items, similar to the library’s Your Lucky Day items in the branches.
- A variety of digital library perks are available, from audio-guided workouts, to crafting classes, to online learning and more.
- Those who do not currently have a DCL library card can get instant access to the digital collection with a digital library card through OverDrive’s Instant Digital Card and Hoopla’s Engage.
- Virtual Storytime is available through Storyblocks, a project of Colorado Libraries for Early Literacy (CLEL).
Borrowing, Holds & Fines Updates
- All returned items are quarantined for the safety of our staff and community. Expect returned items to remain on your account for several days before they are checked in. No fines are being assessed.
- All DCL book drops are open and accepting returns of checked-out items, except for our Louviers location. Due to DCL’s quarantine protocols, Louviers residents may return items to any other DCL location for proper quarantine of materials. Items borrowed before the library closure are due July 1. Due dates on new checkouts have been extended: 3-week checkouts now have 5-week due dates, and 1-week checkouts have 3-week due dates. No fines are being assessed.
- Our Park & Pick-Up curbside service is available for pick-up of holds at all DCL locations. If you’ve been notified that your holds are ready, this service is for you. See the Park & Pick-Up instructions above.
- Prospector and Interlibrary Loan will be unavailable as most other library systems are also closed.
- Materials Request will be unavailable. Current items that are checked out will not come due or accrue fines during the closure.
- Book Club Express kits may be picked up using our Park & Pick-Up service. See Park & Pick-Up instructions above.
- Book donations will not be accepted during the closure.
- We have increased cleaning and disinfection throughout our libraries, which will continue until we are advised that COVID-19 is no longer a potential threat.
The closure of DCL libraries is based on guidance from health officials about limiting gatherings and employing social distancing. For more information, visit the Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment or call (303) 389-1687.
Douglas County Libraries elevates our community by inspiring a love of reading, discovery and connection.
Have you found a new favorite spot in Parker for Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner or Happy Hour?
Let us know.