Parker has several great sports bars
Brick House Tap + Tavern has the most TV’s per person in all of Douglas County. They are sure to have a Super Bowl Special along with the most Colorado microbrews in Parker CO
Parker Garage – Right on Mainstreet with the best Moscow Mules in town, owned by Broncos fanatics so make sure to wear your Orange & Blue! Upscale bar food served through dinner with Mule Monday’s for the Monday night games.
Takoda Tavern – a low-key sports bar with great burgers, wings and nachos… and don’t forget the fried pickles! Best in Parker!
Hilltop Tapp House
19878 E. Hilltop Road Unit #113, Parker, CO
18951 East Mainstreet, Parker, Colorado 80134, United States
The Microbreweries also have TV’s to watch while enjoying our local brews.
18921 E Plaza Dr # 104, Parker CO
Barnet & Son Brewing Company
18425 Pony Express Dr, Parker, CO 80134
Welcome Home Brewery
19523 Hess Rd #103, Parker, CO 80134
Parker Pour House
12919 Stroh Ranch Ct, Parker, CO 80134
Colorado Taproom & Grill
19539 Hess Rd #101, Parker, CO 80134
We are always confident that our Denver Broncos will be in the Super Bowl every year so get your ORANGE on!
Do you need some ideas for snacks to take to your own tailgate parties? Here are a few options. Here are some other Super Bowl snack recipes for your tailgate party.
- Super Bowl 5 Layer Cheesy Chile Dip Recipe – This dip has been a football potluck party favorite for over a decade.
- Touch Down Turkey Bites – fun football-shaped treats.
- Sweet & Spicy Cheese Dip this one is super easy and a crowd pleaser.
- Potstickers for an Asian twist at your Super Bowl Party
- Seven Layer Dip Recipe
- Limoncello Chicken Wings – These are the best wings you have ever had! Even if you don’t like wings, you’ll like these.
Check out these yummy options before you head to the grocery store today.