A Summer Favorite Event in Parker, a step back in time to the drive-in theater except this is free.
Bring your own blankets and lawn chairs to enjoy the show which starts at dusk. Colorado summers bring a chance of thunderstorms so bring an umbrella and dress yourself and your kids in layers. You can also feel free to bring a picnic supper from home or enjoy one of the restaurants that are nearby before you come to the show. Come early to reserve your spot 6-9 p.m.
Movies start at DUSK!
Free Movies in the Park – A Parker Chamber Signature Event
O’Brien Park Free Movie Schedule 2019
Location: O’Brien Park – Corner of Mainstreet and Parker Road.
Games, vendors, music, concessions, and a FREE movie!
RAIN DATES ADDED
- August 10, 2019 – Rudy
- September 7, 2019 – Ralph Breaks The Internet – RAIN DATE
- October 5 – Incredibles 2 – RAIN DATE
For local Mainstreet dining we recommend:
- Portofino’s Pizza and Pasta in the strip mall on Mainstreet and Parker Road just South of Baskin Robins
- Kilwins Chocolate & Ice Cream
- Swirls Frozen Yogurt in the Parker Station Building
- Indochine will pack you a to-go meal to take with you to the movies
- Vines Wine Bar right across from the park
- Parker Garage has some of the best food in Parker, be sure to check out their grass-fed burgers and truffle fries. A perfect picnic idea.
- There are also multiple fast food options including Taco Bell, McDonald’s, Jack in the Box, Subway and Del Taco.
The Parker Chamber also sponsors several other Signature Events throughout the year in Parker including: