A Summer Favorite Event in Parker, a step back in time to the drive-in theater except this is free.
Bring your own blankets and lawn chairs to enjoy the show which starts at dusk. Colorado summers bring a chance of thunderstorms so bring an umbrella and dress yourself and your kids in layers. You can also feel free to bring a picnic supper from home or enjoy one of the restaurants that are nearby before you come to the show. Come early to reserve your spot 6-9 p.m.
Movies start at DUSK!
Free Movies in the Park – A Parker Chamber Signature Event
O’Brien Park Free Movie Schedule 2019
Location: O’Brien Park – Corner of Mainstreet and Parker Road.
Games, vendors, music, concessions, and a FREE movie!
RAIN DATES ADDED
- August 10, 2019 – Rudy
- September 7, 2019 – Ralph Breaks The Internet – RAIN DATE
- October 5 – Incredibles 2 – RAIN DATE
For local Mainstreet dining we recommend:
- Portofino’s Pizza and Pasta in the strip mall on Mainstreet and Parker Road just South of Baskin Robins
- Kilwins Chocolate & Ice Cream
- Swirls Frozen Yogurt in the Parker Station Building
- Indochine will pack you a to-go meal to take with you to the movies
- Vines Wine Bar right across from the park
- Parker Garage has some of the best food in Parker, be sure to check out their grass-fed burgers and truffle fries. A perfect picnic idea.
- There are also multiple fast food options including Taco Bell, McDonald’s, Jack in the Box, Subway and Del Taco.
Movies for a Buck is happening again at nearby theaters this summer too.
The Parker Chamber also sponsors several other Signature Events throughout the year in Parker including: