A Town of Parker Signature Event
Celebrate the Season when Parker Lights the LIGHTS!
Bundle up and bring your family and friends to kick-off the holiday season at Parker’s Holiday Tree Lighting on Friday, Nov. 29, 2019, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. in O’Brien Park.
O’Brien Park comes alive for the holidays! Join the Town of Parker for an enchanted evening in O’Brien Park. Gather around the Town Tree and join the Mayor and the Parker Chorale in a Sing-Along to Silent Night to kick off the event. Following Silent Night, the Mayor and Town Council will count down to the Town Tree and Grand Park Lighting. You will love the elegant look and feel as our Town Tree lights up and the park sparkles in white elegance!
Once the park is lit up, it’s time for the fun to begin! Stroll around O’Brien Park and take in the sights of the fun holiday ice sculpture displays following a path to each of the six displays.
Along the way, you are bound to run into some holiday characters all of whom will have some sort of story to tell or an activity to show you. Santa and Mrs. Claus will also be in town for this festive evening and you may even spot the “Elf in a Tree!” While you stroll through the park you can enjoy tasty food from holiday food vendors.
The O’Brien Park Gazebo will also come to life with the sounds of the holidays as the Parker Chorale and our local high school choirs sing some of our favorite holiday carols. The Colorado School of Dance performers will also be at the event and will showcase one of their dances on stage as well.
For more information, please contact Special Events & Sponsorship Coordinator Brooke Spain by email or call 303.805.3253.
Parker’s Holiday Events
- Turkey Day 5K Fun Run / Walk
- Castle Rock Starlighting
- Mayor’s Tree Lighting at O’Brien Park
- Parker’s Christmas Carriage Parade – Horse-drawn carriage rides in Parker Colorado
- Community Messiah Performances (you can still join the 100 voice choir)
- Milk & a Movie at CU South fka Wildlife Experience
- Martini & A Movie at the Wildlife Experience
- The Annual Nutcracker of Parker (Click to purchase tickets)
- Christmas Eve & Christmas Day Church Services (will update when information is available)