Once again our favorite local newspaper The Parker Chronicle has awarded local businesses with the coveted
“BEST of the BEST” in Parker
- Best Bakery in Parker: Panera Bread. This is one of my very favorites spots to work with their free wifi and this summer I’ve been addicted to the strawberry Salad.. YUM. Panera Bread.
- Best Barbecue Restaurant in Parker: Hickory House Ribs. Hickory House is located in the Old Parker Steak House location but with a BUNCh of improvements. They have great specials and coupons too. Hickory House
- Best Breakfast Spot in Parker: The Egg and I. Another Parker favorite, I especially enjoy their sunny patio on Mainstreet just west of the Library. The Egg and I.
- Best Café/Coffee House in Parker: Starbucks. Not surprising, although I’d have to put a plug in for the non-chains as well, but the Starbucks stores in Parker are outstanding. There are now 3 free standing locations Parker & Lincoln, 20 Mile Shopping Center & Lincoln & Jordan along with the Safeway and Target locations. You can get free wifi for 2 hours a day with a registered card. Follow them @starbucks on twitter 2 ask questions and enter their contests.
- Best Chinese Restaurant in Parker: Mark Pi’s Wok and Grill. My daughters really enjoy their sushi Mark Pi’s
- Best Happy Hour in Parker: Tailgate Tavern. The Tailgate Tavern is under new ownership and Steve and Marina seem to just love their new home on mainstreet in downtown Parker. They also won for best kareoke. Tailgate Tavern
- Best Ice Cream Parlor in Parker: Coldstone Creamery. Always fun to create your own custom flavors Coldstone .
- Best Italian Restaurant in Parker: Johnny Carino’s. They have a great lunch and dinner specials and a super waitstaff Johnny Carino’s.
- Best Lunch Spot in Parker: Otto’s American Grill. Otto’s has enjoyed great success with it’s fast service and low prices Otto’s American Grill Menu info
- Best Margarita in Parker: Salt Grass Steak House. Sadly I’ve not tried a margarita at Salt Grass, I guess I will put that on my list of To Do’s in Parker! Saltgrass Steak House
- Best Mexican Restaurant in Parker: Las Delicias. Las Delicias has been a two staple for over 20 years and continues to be a favorite Las Delicias.
- Best Pizzeria in Parker: Pudge Bros. I have never been to Pudge Bros for a pizza either, another one for the list Pudge Bros Pizza.
- Best Sandwich Shop in Parker: Subway.I think it’s great that subway continues to provide affordable food that on the lean side Subway .
- Best Seafood Restaurant in Parker: Joe’s Crab Shack. Joe’s Crab Shack is just alot of fun and did you know they also have Kareoke there? Check it out Joe’s Crab Shack
- Best Steak House in Parker: Texas Roadhouse. Texas Roadhouse is located in the Walmart parking lot and has great specials for families Texas Roadhouse.
Click here to see the whole list on the Parker Chronicle Site.
What are some of your favorites that aren’t listed here? Agree or Disagree?