Once again our favorite local newspaper The Parker Chronicle has awarded local businesses with the coveted
“BEST of the BEST” in Parker
- Best Bakery in Parker: Panera Bread. This is one of my very favorites spots to work with their free wifi and this summer I’ve been addicted to the strawberry Salad.. YUM.
- Best Barbecue Restaurant in Parker: Hickory House Ribs. Hickory House is located in the Old Parker Steak House location but with a BUNCh of improvements. They have great specials and coupons too.
- Best Breakfast Spot in Parker: The Egg and I. Another Parker favorite, I especially enjoy their sunny patio on Mainstreet just west of the Library. The Egg and I.
- Best Café/Coffee House in Parker: Starbucks. Not surprising, although I’d have to put a plugin for the non-chains as well, the Starbucks stores in Parker are outstanding. There are now 3 free-standing locations Parker & Lincoln, 20 Mile Shopping Center & Lincoln & Jordan along with the Safeway and Target locations. You can get free wifi for 2 hours a day with a registered card. Follow them @starbucks on twitter 2 ask questions and enter their contests.
- Best Chinese Restaurant in Parker: Mark Pi’s Wok and Grill. My daughters really enjoy their sushi Mark Pi’s
- Best Ice Cream Parlor in Parker: Coldstone Creamery. Always fun to create your own custom flavors.
- Best Italian Restaurant in Parker: Johnny Carino’s. They have a great lunch and dinner specials and a super waitstaff Johnny Carino’s.
- Best Lunch Spot in Parker: Otto’s American Grill. Otto’s has enjoyed great success with its fast service and low prices Otto’s American Grill Menu info
- Best Margarita in Parker: Salt Grass Steak House. Sadly I’ve not tried a margarita at Salt Grass, I guess I will put that on my list of To Do’s in Parker!
- Best Mexican Restaurant in Parker: Las Delicias. Las Delicias has been a two staple for over 20 years and continues to be a favorite.
- Best Pizzeria in Parker: Pudge Bros. I have never been to Pudge Bros for a pizza either, another one for the list
- Best Sandwich Shop in Parker: Subway.
- Best Seafood Restaurant in Parker: Joe’s Crab Shack. Joe’s Crab Shack is just a lot of fun and did you know they also have Karaoke there? Check it out Joe’s Crab Shack
- Best Steak House in Parker: Texas Roadhouse. Texas Roadhouse is located in the Walmart parking lot and has great specials for families.
What are some of your favorites that aren’t listed here? Agree or Disagree?